Crabdom
Welcome to Crabdom. Please log into your account to participate in discussions or create an account. If you have trouble logging into your account please see the information on the left hand side of your screen.

I forgot my password

GMT
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 5:46 am
Advertisement

Mass Effect Romances

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

. Mass Effect Romances

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:15 am

Any spoilers will need a spoiler tag please.

Anyways, I think romances are a big part of the game. Well not big but kind of important. It just adds more depth of the game and connects the player with character/s.

Mass Effect 1 Romances
Ashley-ManShep
Kaidan-FemShep
Liara-Both Man and Fem Shepard

Mass Effect 2 Romances
Can remain faithful to previous Mass Effect 1 Romance
Jack-ManShep
Tali-ManShep
Miranda-ManShep

Spoiler:

Garrus-FemShep

Spoiler:

Jacob-FemShep
Thane-FemShep

In should be noted that in Mass Effect 3 it has been reported that there will be homosexual romance options.

I believe that Ashley I love you is my favorite romance option overall and in ME2 Jack. I haven't played as a FemShep so I can't really comment on that.

Last edited by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total

"After all she has put me through, put us through, I've had enough of her. I'm glad she finally got the point after all these years."
MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

User ID : 5
Respect : 2312

Back to top Go down

. Re: Mass Effect Romances

Post by newNAPOLEON on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:18 am

i liked ashely, but i didnt really like mass effect one
newNAPOLEON
Soldier

User ID : 4
Respect : 2201

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:19 am

Gay love option this late on is crap so I'll just continue with Tali.

I want to have a full on naked embrace. Holding her close to me while her nipples grace my chest. As she sits on me and wraps her legs around me and we move up and down as our lips lock...
-Jemoore
My mother is worried I have mental problems. I found a book about teenage paranoid delusions during a routine search of my parents' bedroom.
Spoiler:
Sometimes you have to put your priorities before your principles.

-Both by Oliver Tate (From the film Submarine)
jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

User ID : 1
Respect : 2923

http://crabdom.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:21 am

I liked Liara in ME1 as well. I just like Ashley much better. They both had pretty opposite personalities. I liked how you could change some of Ash's persepctive on some things by by picking certain dialogue.

"After all she has put me through, put us through, I've had enough of her. I'm glad she finally got the point after all these years."
MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:44 am

Liara in ME2 was crap though.

I want to have a full on naked embrace. Holding her close to me while her nipples grace my chest. As she sits on me and wraps her legs around me and we move up and down as our lips lock...
-Jemoore
My mother is worried I have mental problems. I found a book about teenage paranoid delusions during a routine search of my parents' bedroom.
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:47 am

jroriginal wrote:Liara in ME2 was crap though.
I don't think so. She had to survive without Shepard for two years. And if you play Lair of the Shadow Broker it's simply amazing.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:50 am

jroriginal wrote:Gay love option this late on is crap

I pretty much agree. It's dumb that they just add it on in the last game of the trilogy when it wasn't an option in the first 2 games. Makes no sense.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:52 am

Oh yes, but her new personality isn't as appealing to me as her older one. I don't know why, it's just my preference. I'm still in love with Tali though.

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:54 am

Well yes the reason why so many people liked her in ME1 was because she was the shy, innocent, and nerdy type that people are attracted to. In ME2 she had to gain a somewhat ruthless tough skin in order to not get eaten alive.

I prefer her in ME1 as well but even in the Shadow Broker DLC she was more like that which a lot of people liked.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:55 am

MonkeyBones23 wrote:
jroriginal wrote:Gay love option this late on is crap

I pretty much agree. It's dumb that they just add it on in the last game of the trilogy when it wasn't an option in the first 2 games. Makes no sense.

Especially seeing as even DA:O seemed to conquer the gay frontier (oh Zevran I love you ). Why would you abandon a romance from the other two games that you have been working on just to pursue a new character's romance?

Yeah, I could do what Max did and play as femshep but I don't want to dammit!

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:57 am

But ultimately, Tali>Liara>Ashley>Miranda>Jack. Wink

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:00 am

Yeah I honestly don't understand it. They're just trying to do it to cater to the complaints of it. There weren't even that many complaints either.

They originally wanted homosexual relations in the first game but scrapped the idea because they decided that it didn't really fit Shepard as a character.

And that list is totally wrong.........

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:02 am

Jack is a horrible cliché and Miranda is a bitch. Also I heard that reasoning, I obviously hate it but whatever. At least BW managed to create a good game.

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:05 am

Ashley>Liara=Jack>Miranda>Tali

And I was kind of shocked by that reasoning. Bioware is usually open to such ideas. Don't really know why they took it out but they shouldn't just add it onto the last game of the trilogy.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:07 am

They shouldn't and how can anybody be attracted to Jack Question

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:10 am

That face.....

Can't really explain it. It's just something about her overall that is appealing to me. Don't really see anything wrong in how she looks.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:11 am

She's bald and tattooed all over...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:13 am

She has a shaven head....and yes she has tatoos all over <_<

Not necessarily my type but she pulls it off........

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:13 am

But she looks really terrible.

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:15 am

I don't think so.....<_<

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:21 am

jroriginal wrote:She's bald and tattooed all over...

Generally this isn't a good look for a woman...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:22 am

She has a shaven head <_<
She isn't bald.

And like I said I'm not really attracted to that type but she pulls it off really well I think. And there are people who like girls who look like that....

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:25 am

Like yourself...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:28 am

Nope.....Jack is just that one exception. That I know of. Generally I am against tatoos. Sometimes it looks really nice though. Such cases as this.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:33 am

Yeah, I'm straight, I just occasionally get crushes on guys...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:35 am

Well that is an odd statement in which I have no idea of the relevance at this point.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:36 am

I'm just saying I'm straight, Max is my exception...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:37 am

Well that's going to crush a lot of people jr.....

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:41 am

How?

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:42 am

So many guys just want to get with you of course.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:44 am

Yeah, how will the world cope? Razz

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:46 am

I don't know. Lots of crying I presume.

*secretly cries*

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:48 am

*secretly laughs*

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:48 am

What was that noise?

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:50 am

Nothin'...what noise?

*giggles*

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:51 am

I don't know....I thought I heard something. I guess not.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:53 am

I heard the sound of hope being snatched away...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:54 am

Yeah all those other people being disappointed and such. It's quite understandable.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:55 am

Yeah...it sounded close though...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:56 am

Well there are topics everywhere. I'm sure someone read it and just couldn't take it with posting about it here.

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:58 am

Maybe...it sounded very familiar however...and close...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:00 am

Well doesn't everyone here sound familiar by now? How close? I barely heard anything <_<

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:01 am

It came from around the same distance you are now...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:02 am

Well that's odd....

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:06 am

It could have been you perhaps...

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:07 am

Me? No, of course not. Why would I lose hope over such a thing?

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by rainfire2010 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:08 am

I really can't get off of loving Tali... I wanted to go for a different romance last time but gosh Tali is just so amazing...
rainfire2010
Commander

User ID : 10
Respect : 2175

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:10 am

MonkeyBones23 wrote:Me? No, of course not. Why would I lose hope over such a thing?

You secretly love me and want my body...

rainfire2010 wrote: I really can't get off of loving Tali... I wanted to go for a different romance last time but gosh Tali is just so amazing...

Isn't she? I love her. Wink

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonkeyBones23 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:11 am

WHAT!?!?! What gave you that impression!?!?!

And no Tali is the worst!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyBones23
Emperor

Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by jroriginal on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:16 am

-Jemoore
Spoiler:

jroriginal
Supreme Elder

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next